Speaking Engagements and Workshops
Merideth Mehlberg offers presentations, workshops and webinars to corporations, professional associations and non-profit organizations on a variety of topics regarding career strategy and getting what you want from life. A sought-after speaker who is often invited back for repeat engagements, Merideth captivates audiences with her ability to connect directly with audience members. She draws liberally from her corporate, high tech, recruiting and coaching background to illustrate concepts and engages humor and audience participation to harness the group’s resources. Participants report leaving her presentations feeling energized, inspired to move forward, and clear about how to do it.
Out-of-the-box and custom presentations available
Materials can be customized to the needs of your group. The popular topics listed below are offered in multiple lengths, depths and formats. Call (510) 864-0249 to discuss your group’s requirements.
- What’s your Compelling Story? :: This session introduces the game-changing concept of your Compelling Story, the authentic script that makes you both uniquely marketable to employers and fulfilled in your work. In this experiential workshop Merideth will share examples of how successful career changers re-frame their experience to match what they most want for their professional lives. Come explore how to make sure that the next job you get is the one that you want!
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Career and Business Success :: Having a profile on LinkedIn today is imperative to build your professional brand. Join Merideth for a tour of the research-based and interactive features of this powerful system, including examples designed to help professionals make effective connections, gain positive reputation, and grow business.
- The Unexpected Gifts of Hardship and How to Benefit from Them :: We all experience career missteps and personal challenges, and it can be easy to focus on the negative aspects of these experiences. Join Merideth to explore how seeming mistakes have upside and can produce transformational change in our personal and professional lives.
- Make Your Business Work for You and Take Your Life Back :: You went into business to follow your passion, and now you’re working yourself to the bone and not getting the results you want. Explore how to get in touch with what you most want from your business and make the necessary changes in your behavior and operations to achieve your most precious business goals while reclaiming your life.
- Building Your Personal Brand :: Whether you work for a corporation, non-profit or for yourself, being successful in business involves knowing what you stand for and crafting your image. To be truly fulfilled in your work, your Personal Brand must represent your values, favorite skills and the bottom-line contribution you most want to make in your career. Come explore how to design and share your Personal Brand in a way that feels authentically you.
Meeting planners: To inquire about Merideth as a keynote speaker for your group, call (510) 864-0249 or e-mail.
Meeting and Group Facilitation
An experienced facilitator, Merideth Mehlberg also offers corporate meeting and group facilitation, freeing participants to focus on the content, not the process. She can help you:
- Facilitate a staff retreat or strategic planning session
- Custom craft a business plan for your management team
- Explore personality and communication styles to enhance communication
To explore how outside facilitation can enhance your group’s success, call (510) 864-0249.